Kit includes everything you need for installation
Complete Plug & Play / No wiring or cutting needed
Fortin EVO-AUDT1 + Flashlink + Instructions
Preloaded module & T-Harness combo for select Audi vehicles. The EVO-AUDT1 is the ultimate Factory Fit, ALL-IN-ONE data immobilizer bypass, door lock, alarm & remote start interface with T-Harness combo module for select Audi vehicles.
It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- 3 x On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1 x Preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility. 
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness for easy install.
- 1 x TB-VW
- 1 x 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible remote-starters and security-systems. 
- 1 x 20 Pin general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly.
- 3 x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3 x General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 1 x On-board relay (SPDT).
- 1 x On-board relay (DPDT).
- 1 x Analog controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, MUX).
- 1 x EVO-ALL control module (firmware preloaded). 
- 1 x Warning label. 
- 1 x 4 Pin 2-way data-link harness. 
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness (THAR-AUD1). 
- 1x FlashLink Updater module
- 1x USB cable (Type B)
- 1x Fortin Data-Link cable
- 1x Installation guide
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support newest vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped remote-starter, security-system or RF-KIT greatly simplifies installation.
-  Updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis. We recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
ABOUT THE INCLUDED FLASH-LINK UPDATER – FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL FOR WINDOWS.
The FlashLink Updater device allows you to update the firmware on your Fortin bypass modules and remote-starters in a matter of seconds using the Fortin FlashLink Manager software for Windows .
The FlashLink Updater will work with modules that have bar codes stamped on the label and will allows you to upgrade/downgrade the firmware version on any of our supported modules through a USB cable, PC and Internet connection.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- On-board status LEDs
- User friendly interface
- DCryptor capability
- Internet updatability
- FlashLink Updater module supplied with USB-C cable and detailed installation instructions
- Ability to update Fortin 2-Way data modules with the bar-code to any vehicle specific firmware
- Includes Windows drivers (98/2000/XP)
- Compatible with PC and an internet connection
- Customization features and module options directly from the FLASH-LINK Manager menu
- Simple point-and-click enable or disable functionality
- Access installation guides directly from the FLU menu
- No internet required to disable or enable features in the options menu
- The user can disable the following features enabled by default:
- Door Locks
- Trunk Release
- Key Bypass
- Heated Seats & Rear Defrost
- Foot-Brake Output
- Hand-Brake Output
- Door Trigger
- Trunk Trigger
- Hood Trigger
- Auxiliary 1LEGEND
-  Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit).
We serve the following cities and provinces with Fortin EVO-AUDT1 Remote Starter for 2008 – 2014 Audi Vehicles.
Alberta including cities of Calgary | Edmonton | Red Deer | Lethbridge | St. Albert | Medicine Hat | Grande Prairie | Airdrie | Spruce Grove | Okotoks
British Columbia including areas of Vancouver | Victoria | Kelowna | Abbotsford | Kamloops | Nanaimo | Chilliwack | Prince George | Vernon | Courtenay and municipalities of Surrey | Burnaby | Richmond | Abbotsford | Coquitlam | Saanich | Kelowna | Delta | Langley Township
Manitoba including cities of Morden | Winnipeg | Steinbach | Portage la Prairie | Dauphin | Brandon | The Pas | Thompson | Churchill
New Brunswick including cities of Saint John | Moncton | Fredericton | Bathurst | Miramichi | Edmundston | Campbellton | Oromocto | Grand Falls | Shediac | Caraquet | Saint Stephen | Dalhousie | Sussex | Sackville
Newfoundland and Labrador including St. John’s | Conception Bay South | Mount Pearl | Corner Brook | Paradise | Grand Falls-Windsor | Gander | Happy Valley – Goose Bay | Torbay | Labrador City
Nova Scotia including Counties of Halifax | Cape Breton | Kings County | Colchester | Lunenburg | Pictou | Hants | Cumberland | Yarmouth | Annapolis | Antigonish | Digby | Inverness | Shelburne | Queens | Richmond County | Guysborough | Victoria County
Ontario including municipalities of Toronto (Mississauga, Brampton) | Ottawa (Gatineau, Clarence-Rockland) | Hamilton (Burlington, Grimsby) | Kitchener (Cambridge, Waterloo) | London (St. Thomas, Strathroy-Caradoc) | St. Catharines (Niagara Falls, Welland) | Oshawa (Whitby, Clarington) | Windsor (Lakeshore, LaSalle) | Barrie (Innisfil, Springwater) | Sudbury CMA (Whitefish Lake, Wanapitei Reserve) | Kingston
Prince Edward Island communities of Charlottetown | Summerside | Stratford | Cornwall | Montague | Kensington | Souris | Alberton | Tignish | Georgetown
Quebec including cities of Montreal | Quebec City | Laval | Gatineau | Saguenay | Levis | Sherbrooke | Trois-Rivieres | Drummondville | Saint-jerome | Granby | Saint-Hyacinthe | Shawinigan | Beloeil | Rouyn-Noranda
Saskatchewan including municipalities of Saskatoon | Regina | Prince Albert | Moose Jaw | Yorkton | Swift Current | North Battleford | Estevan | Weyburn | Corman Park
We are an authorized distributor and wholesaler of the Fortin EVO-AUDT1 Remote Starter for 2008 – 2014 Audi Vehicles and welcome the opportunity to work together with retailers across Canada with wholesale pricing.