Kit includes everything you need for installation
Fortin EVO-FORT1 + Flashlink + Instructions
The EVO-FORT1 is the ultimate Factory Fit, ALL-IN-ONE data immobilizer bypass, doorlock, alarm & remote start interface with T-Harness combo module for 2008+ Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- 3 x On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness for easy install.
- 1 x 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible remote-starters and security-systems. 
- 1 x 20 Pin general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly.
- 3 x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3 x General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 1 x On-board relay (SPDT).
- 1 x On-board relay (DPDT).
- 1 x Analog controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (MUX).
- 1 x EVO-ALL control module. 
- 1 x Warning label. 
- 1 x 20 Pin general purpose harness. 
- 1 x 4 Pin Fortin 2-way data-link harness. 
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness. 
-  A firmware update is required.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped remote-starter, security-system or RF-KIT greatly simplifies installation.
-  Updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis. We recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
-  Secure Clip Harness.
Alberta including cities of Calgary | Edmonton | Red Deer | Lethbridge | St. Albert | Medicine Hat | Grande Prairie | Airdrie | Spruce Grove | Okotoks
British Columbia including areas of Vancouver | Victoria | Kelowna | Abbotsford | Kamloops | Nanaimo | Chilliwack | Prince George | Vernon | Courtenay and municipalities of Surrey | Burnaby | Richmond | Abbotsford | Coquitlam | Saanich | Kelowna | Delta | Langley Township
Manitoba including cities of Morden | Winnipeg | Steinbach | Portage la Prairie | Dauphin | Brandon | The Pas | Thompson | Churchill
New Brunswick including cities of Saint John | Moncton | Fredericton | Bathurst | Miramichi | Edmundston | Campbellton | Oromocto | Grand Falls | Shediac | Caraquet | Saint Stephen | Dalhousie | Sussex | Sackville
Newfoundland and Labrador including St. John’s | Conception Bay South | Mount Pearl | Corner Brook | Paradise | Grand Falls-Windsor | Gander | Happy Valley – Goose Bay | Torbay | Labrador City
Nova Scotia including Counties of Halifax | Cape Breton | Kings County | Colchester | Lunenburg | Pictou | Hants | Cumberland | Yarmouth | Annapolis | Antigonish | Digby | Inverness | Shelburne | Queens | Richmond County | Guysborough | Victoria County
Ontario including municipalities of Toronto (Mississauga, Brampton) | Ottawa (Gatineau, Clarence-Rockland) | Hamilton (Burlington, Grimsby) | Kitchener (Cambridge, Waterloo) | London (St. Thomas, Strathroy-Caradoc) | St. Catharines (Niagara Falls, Welland) | Oshawa (Whitby, Clarington) | Windsor (Lakeshore, LaSalle) | Barrie (Innisfil, Springwater) | Sudbury CMA (Whitefish Lake, Wanapitei Reserve) | Kingston
Prince Edward Island communities of Charlottetown | Summerside | Stratford | Cornwall | Montague | Kensington | Souris | Alberton | Tignish | Georgetown
Quebec including cities of Montreal | Quebec City | Laval | Gatineau | Saguenay | Levis | Sherbrooke | Trois-Rivieres | Drummondville | Saint-jerome | Granby | Saint-Hyacinthe | Shawinigan | Beloeil | Rouyn-Noranda
Saskatchewan including municipalities of Saskatoon | Regina | Prince Albert | Moose Jaw | Yorkton | Swift Current | North Battleford | Estevan | Weyburn | Corman Park
We are an authorized distributor and wholesaler of the FORTIN EVO-FORT1 T-HARNESS COMBO and welcome the opportunity to work together with retailers across Canada with wholesale pricing.